ENJOY SEYCHELLES BEACH
A negative RT-PCR test report will be mandatory for all international passengers arriving in India. The report should have been conducted within 72 hrs. of the flight.
Passengers will have to fill in the self-declaration form on the online air Suvidha portal (www.newdelhiairport.in) and are required to upload their negative RT-PCR test report before scheduled departures.
All passengers must also carry the original negative RT-OCR repost along with the printout of the self-declaration/PCR updation on Air Suvisha while checking in for the flight.
All passengers are required to have the Arogya Setu app installed on their mobile phones.
Please note falling to comply with the above mandatory rules may lead to denied boarding.
· Booking is Non Refundable/Amendable after confirmed
· Hotel Rooms/ Transfers/ Tours / Rates are subject to Availability at the time of booking.
· Should any of the following change a new quote will have to be provided: date of travel, number of Pax, accommodation type, duration of stay and vehicle size.
· Rates are subject to change without prior notice due to circumstances beyond our control e.g. fuel increases, government regulations, etc.
· It is important to notice that various service providers may impose special terms and conditions regarding deposits, payments, and cancellation fees and / or refunds from time to time. All reservations would be subject to these additional conditions.